Westminster has successfully applied our dynamic approach to precision machining of complex details for injection and composite molds to our customers’ other tooling needs. Increasingly, this has included tooling used in preforming fabrics and fibers for composite part manufacture. Whether our customers require traditional in-oven, vacuum preform tooling or a customized out-of-oven solution, Westminster has the design and manufacturing experience to provide preform tooling that meets our customers’ most demanding requirements.
Our Preform Tooling Expertise Includes:
- Complex, build to print tool manufacture;
- Large preform tool systems with numerous details;
- Integrating preform tool systems with automation;
- Tool manufacture using a variety of materials, including anodized aluminum;
- Tool design consulting services.